Terms & Conditions
Booking with University Arms Hotel you will be accepting the following terms and conditions.
1. All the prices shown are applicable at the time of booking and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. If you book a best flexible rate the full price, including any extras incurred during your stay, this must be settled in full before departure by cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Maestro. A credit card or debit card details are taken as a booking guarantee only unless detailed otherwise. We are unable to accept Maestro cards as a form of guarantee.
3. If you book an advance purchase or a promotional room rate the full payment will be taken at the time of booking. All payments are non refundable and non transferable.
4. Bookings are taken at the discretion of the hotel and are subject to availability.
5. If you pay with a credit card a small transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card.
6.VAT is included in the displayed rate, unless otherwise stated.
We will make every effort to fulfill your requests, we cannot guarantee these and any failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Cancellations / Amendments by Us:
1. Please contact the property if you wish to make any amendments or cancel your booking. You may cancel any best flexible booking up until 12 noon on the day of arrival without incurring a cancellation charge. If your booking is cancelled after this time or in the event of a non arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply to the first nights stay and be charged to the credit/debit card provided to guarantee the booking.
2. If you fail to settle your account on departure your credit card will be charged for the full amount.
3. In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your booking, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can either:
• 1) accept the changed arrangements as notified
• 2) make an alternative arrangement with us or,
• 3) cancel your booking and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as result of any such cancellation or change.
4. In the event of any foreseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made on a promotional rate and rebook on an alternative date – subject to availability.
A car park charge will apply at University Arms Hotel, Cambridge of £16 per car, per night (parking is on a first come first served basis). However, cars are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. The company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
An infant is classed aged 0 - 2 years and a child 3 - 15 years. Children 16 years and above are charged the full adult price.
When a child is sharing an adult's room, £20 is charged per extra bed - charges are per night and include breakfast. All other meals are charged as taken.
When a child is sharing an adult's room, £10 is charged per cot (charges are per night and inclusive of breakfast). Please let us know if you do not require a cot.
Cots / Extra Beds:
Cots and extra beds are available in most of our properties. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Please check at the time of booking.
With the exception of Guide dogs and assistant dogs, no dogs are allowed in University Arms Hotel. Please contact the hotel direct for more information.
Please let the General Manager know straightaway if you have any comments. Alternatively, if you wish, put them in writing no later than 21 days after the completion of your stay and send to:
University Arms Hotel
Telephone: 0871 222 4689
Fax: 0871 222 4735
No party is allowed to reproduce any of the contents of this website (including photographs, content and images) without the written permission of University Arms Hotel.
CUA Hotel Ltd
Registered in England & Wales
Registered No 08272676
Registered Office 25 Harley Street, London W15 9BR