A beautiful Windsor wedding venue
An 18th-century Georgian white house, a Romanesque style 19th-century Chapel and 40 acres of parkland marry together to create a leading wedding venue in Windsor.
The Chapel, built in 1870, features an ornate painted ceiling with exquisite stained glass windows including the Rose window and is an extremely popular choice with brides.
For more intimate weddings, up to 50 guests, the White House sits at the heart of the estate with bay windows looking out across the grounds. A separate entrance and reception create an exclusive feel and the house offers a number of wedding rooms along with luxury bedrooms and suites.
Larger weddings, for up to 550 guests, are ideally suited to the recently refurbished Hanover Suite, located in the main house. A modern space with floods of natural light, the suite has direct access to the Hanover Bar which opens out onto the patio – perfect for a drinks reception in the summer.
Menus will be curated by the Executive Chef and a dedicated team is on-hand throughout to deliver a day that is elegant, thoughtful and a true celebration of your relationship.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Helen and Katrina - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- A great location for guest travel - just 3 miles from Windsor, minutes from J13 of the M25 and 15 minutes from Heathrow; Egham station is also 3 miles away with fast connections to London Waterloo and Reading - free parking is available onsite
- Set in 40 acres of parkland where beautiful stone monuments create a unique spot for photographs
- Four wedding suites licensed for civil ceremonies
- Able to host weddings and celebrations large and small with ample space for up to 550 guests
- An unrivalled collection of wedding spaces from a 19th-century Chapel to a Georgian nine-bay executive wing
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team