A sought-after South Manchester wedding venue
A Grade II listed house, elegant spaces and views across the Cheshire countryside; the stage is set for an unforgettable wedding day.
Radiating simple elegance, the Appleton Suite with its period features and direct access onto the grounds, creates a romantic setting for ceremonies and wedding breakfasts alike. For larger weddings the Baird Suite offers a neutral canvas to style into the wedding day you’ve always imagined, with space for up to 280 guests.
Or for a unique celebration in the countryside in summer say your vows under our pretty garden pagoda, or hold your wedding breakfast in our Outdoor Terrace with space for up to 120 guests. With wedding breakfasts curated by our executive chef and the expertise of our wedding coordinators; we’ll ensure every detail is cared for to create a truly special day.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinator, Rachel - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Located in beautiful Cheshire countryside, but just 10 minutes from J18 of the M6, 30 minutes from Manchester Airport, and close to Holmes Chapel train station with direct rail links into Manchester city centre - ideal for guest travel.
- Our collection of contemporary and traditional spaces are fully licensed for civil ceremonies.
- Set in acres of beautifully manicured grounds offering the perfect opportunity for wedding photographs.
- Able to host weddings and celebrations large and small with space for up to 280 guests.
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Wedding breakfast menus curated by the Executive Chef team.