Event and meeting spaces in Greenwich, London
Just 20 minutes outside London’s centre, in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Greenwich, you’ll find De Vere Devonport House. Minutes from a range of tube, boat and rail links into the city, the hotel offers 23 event spaces for conferences, training and meetings.
Located in the red-bricked Georgian house, The Westminster Suite is a modern and light space with capacity for up to 120 guests’ theatre style making it ideal for larger events.
Filled with character and original features, the Churchill Room is a traditional setting with its oak-panelled walls for smaller meetings up to 30 guests whilst the Nelson and Hamilton Suites, a popular choice with bookers, offer plenty of historical charm with their original Georgian windows overlooking the grounds.
Outside the gardens lend themselves perfectly to teambuilding with the surrounding National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House, the University of Greenwich and acres of Royal Greenwich Park adding to the impressiveness of the setting.
At a glance
- Ideally located just 20 minutes from central London, with Greenwich Station 5 minutes’ walk away, Cutty Sark DLR Station 2 minutes’ walk away and minutes to Greenwich Pier
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi throughout with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb
- 23 event spaces for up to 120 guests from the modern and stylish Westminster Suite to the character-filled Churchill Room
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of 9 features to create unforgettable events - every time.
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more