An elegant Greenwich wedding venue
It’s difficult not to be impressed by the rich history and location as you arrive at De Vere Devonport House in Greenwich. Set in the heart of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, the hotel is found amongst the National Maritime Museum, Queen’s House and University of Greenwich buildings and at the foot of acres of Royal Greenwich Park grounds.
A popular Greenwich wedding venue, the beautiful Georgian red-brick house, with its impressive facade of tall white columns and perfect symmetry, marries together original features with modern style to set an elegant and charming tone for your big day.
For larger weddings for up to 100 guests, the Nelson and Hamilton suites can be combined to create a light and open space with the original Georgian windows overlooking the grounds. For smaller weddings, the Churchill Room is popular with brides and grooms with its oak-panelled walls and own private entrance.
Outdoors, the hotel lawns make a wonderful space for hosting a drinks reception in the summer whilst also providing some great photo opportunities. All found just 20 minutes from central London.
At a glance
- A great location for guest travel - just 20 minutes from central London, with Greenwich Station 5 minutes’ walk away, Cutty Sark DLR Station 2 minutes’ walk away and minutes to Greenwich Pier
- Set next to the National Maritime Museum and at the foot of the Royal Greenwich Park
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in Greenwich
- A collection of wedding spaces from the oak-panelled Churchill room to the modern Westminster Suite
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team