An iconic meeting & conference venue in London
Found between Covent Garden and Holborn tube stations in the West End of London, De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms offers 37 exceptional event spaces and is one of London’s leading venues for conferences, meetings, training, exhibitions and product launches.
The centrepiece of the venue is The Grand Hall, a remarkable space with its beautiful ornate high ceilings, detailed wood-panelling and soaring chandeliers for up to 750 guests theatre-style, making it a popular choice for bookers looking for a large and impressive space in the capital.
The adjoining Balmoral Suite is a large open space and ideal for breakout sessions and drinks reception whilst across the hall; the Drawing Room features a circular bar along with an ornate ceiling and large windows looking out to London. Next door, the decorative theme continues in the Edinburgh Suite with its chandeliers and original features.
On the 2nd floor, the Cornwall Suite with its dramatic ceiling and feature lighting holds up to 300 guests theatre style whilst the adjoining Crown suite is flooded with original features including a domed ceiling for up to 120.
On the east side of the 3rd floor you’ll find a set of self-contained training suites whilst on the 4th, a suite of smaller meeting spaces offer a mix of modern and feature rooms with oak-panelling and Georgian finishes. An exclusive roof-top terrace and penthouse suite are found on the 5th and final floor of the venue, ideal for meetings and events with outdoor breakout drinks and receptions in the summer months.
Enhanced with 21st-century features, each space also offers intuitive, smart technology, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 1GB available throughout the venue, nutritious food for well-being, free flowing coffee and a conference host.
At a glance
- Enjoys a central London location just five minutes from Covent Garden and Holborn tube stations and a 30 minute walk or short taxi ride from Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston train stations - Heathrow Airport is an hour away by rail or road
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 1Gb throughout the venue
- From the iconic Grand Hall to a dedicated suite of training rooms to an outdoor terrace: 37 event spaces for up to 750 guests theatre-style and up to 1,500 for a drinks reception
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of 9 features to create unforgettable events - every time.
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more