A grand London wedding venue
It’s difficult not to be impressed by the grand art-deco interiors of De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms. As you and your guests sweep across the marble chequerboard floor of reception, you know you have arrived at a leading London wedding venue.
Crystal chandeliers, 42-foot high ornate ceiling, detailed wood-panelling, the venues’ Grand Hall is the grand dame of wedding suites – outshining the competition with its art-deco opulence and elegant style for up to 750 guests for the ceremony.
Close-by the circular centre-piece bar in the Drawing Bar makes an ideal drinks reception whilst the Edinburgh suite next door, with its 15 chandeliers and detailed wood-panelling is a popular choice with space for 250 guests.
Up on the 5th floor, the penthouse and adjoining roof terrace offer a modern and relaxed space with views of London and plenty of outdoor space for a drinks reception in the summer months.
Perfect for guest travel it’s just five minutes’ walk to Covent Garden and Holborn tube stations, a 30 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston train stations. Heathrow Airport is an hour away by rail or road
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding team - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Perfect for guest travel - it’s just five minutes’ walk to Covent Garden and Holborn tube stations, a 30 minute walk or a short taxi ride from Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston train stations. Heathrow Airport is an hour away by rail or road
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in central London
- Able to host weddings and celebrations large and small with ample space for up to 750 guests for the ceremony
- A collection of wedding spaces from the iconic Grand Hall to the Crown Suite with its ornate domed ceiling
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team