Event space in Central London
There’s been business taking place at De Vere Holborn Bars since the early 1870s when it was commissioned by the Prudential Insurance Company as their head office.
Located next to Chancery Lane tube station and close to Covent Garden, this leading London event venue is well-placed for conferences, meetings, training and teambuilding events.
Winning the silver award for Best Event Venue under 500 attendees at the 2018 National Venue Awards, there are 40 suites to choose from. The Waterhouse Suite with its large windows and original features has space for up to 100 guests whilst the Library Room, complete with original wood panelling and rows of books can accomodate up to 20 guests. The detailing continues in the Boardroom Suite, which is also popular with bookers, with plenty of local charm thanks to its wooden panelled walls and space for 80.
You’ll also find a number of modern meeting spaces, including the St Pancreas and Waterloo suites, ideal for smaller meetings and training seminars.
Each space also offers intuitive, smart technology, free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi, nutritious food for well-being and a dedicated conference host.
At a glance
- Conveniently set in Central London, next to Chancery Lane tube station, and close to The Strand and Covent Garden.
- Home to 40 meeting spaces with flexible presentation and seating configurations.
- Can accommodate events large and small for up to 200 guests.
- Free, superfast Wi-Fi with a maximum bandwidth of 1Gb is available throughout.
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support.
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event.
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind.
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of 9 features to create unforgettable events - every time.
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more.