A Milton Keynes wedding venue
38 acres of grounds stretch out in front of you as you sweep up the tree lined drive and catch your first glimpse of the ivy-country house at De Vere Horwood Estate, a leading wedding venue in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Shortlisted for the ‘Best Country Venue 2016’ title at the UK Wedding Awards, the estate reveals a series of unique indoor and outdoor spaces with four of them registered for civil ceremonies.
Original features and detailing are found in the Manor Lounge which is situated in the main house with a library and bar area for up to 90 guests. For larger weddings, the Eyre Suite is a popular choice for up to 100 guests, whilst the Cook Suite set at the far side of the hotel with its own lounge and bar has capacity for 250. For those looking for an outdoor ceremony, you can say your vows in the Pytheas Garden, complete with a pretty pagoda beside the lily pond, in the summer months.
Your wedding breakfast and evening reception menus will be curated by the Executive Chef, or alternatively we also offer dry hire packages perfect for those looking for bespoke catering.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Jessica, Mollie and Mel - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- 38 acres of parkland and beautiful gardens create a unique spot for photographs.
- A 20th Century Manor with an unrivaled collection of both traditional and modern wedding spaces including The Manor Lounge and Cook Suite.
- Fully licensed for both indoor and outdoor civil ceremonies including the Pytheas Gardens, complete with a pretty wedding pagoda.
- Able to host celebrations for 20 - 190 guests for a seated wedding breakfast.
- A great location for guest travel - just 15 minutes from Milton Keynes.
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team or alternatively we also offer dry hire packages.