An iconic Nottingham wedding venue
Set in 330 acres of lakeside parkland the Grade II listed Trent Building creates a wonderful backdrop for your wedding day.
Licensed for civil ceremonies the Great Hall combines traditional charm with modern style to create a grand space for ceremonies of up to 160 guests, as well as evening receptions.
Popular for wedding breakfasts, the traditional Senate Chamber seats up to 160 guests and has its own private terrace leading down to the Boating Lake. Whereas for smaller weddings the Council Room is an ideal choice, with oak panelled walls and seating up to 60 guests.
With bespoke wedding menus and a dedicated team of wedding coordinators; we’ll ensure every detail is cared for to create an unforgettable day.
At a glance
- Ideal for guest travel, just two miles from Nottingham city centre and 10 minutes from J25 of the M1, with direct trains into central London.
- Set in a picturesque lake setting – perfect for wedding photographs.
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in in the Great Hall.
- Able to host weddings and celebrations large and small with ample space for up to 160 guests.
- A dedicated wedding team to help every step of the way; from first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Wedding breakfast and party menus curated by the Executive Chef team.