Meeting & conference spaces near Oxford
Just three miles from Oxford city centre and easily accessible by the M40, M4 and A34; De Vere Oxford Thames offers a setting for meetings, conferences, training, with 30 acres of grounds for teambuilding.
Here, 15th-century charm combines with modern style across 10 unique event spaces, to transforms everyday business events into memorable occasions.
Light floods in through the large glass doors of the ground-floor Oxford Suite. Easily split into three separate rooms, this modern space offers complete flexibility. For a room with a view, choose the Kennington Room, overlooking the grounds and with views of the River Thames. Or for an event space with a difference, the 15th-century Little Barn offers a mix of traditional features and rustic style.
Enhanced with smart intuitive technology, each space offers high-speed Wi-Fi, nutritious food and a dedicated conference host.
Whilst outside, our 30 acres of riverside grounds create a memorable backdrop for outdoor activities and teambuilding with Wi-Fi available up to 100 m from the hotel.
At a glance
- Located just 10 minutes from the heart of Oxford, overlooking the Thames, just 20 minutes from J8 of the M40, 30 minutes from J13 of the M4, and 5 minutes from the A34.
- Home to 9 unique event spaces accommodating up to 200 guests, from a 15th-century barn to a barge on the River Thames.
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi throughout with a maximum bandwidth of 100Mb and up to 100 metres in the grounds.
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support.
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event.
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind.
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of 9 features to create unforgettable events - every time.
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more.