An elegant wedding venue in Milton Keynes
Set within 80 acres of beautifully kept grounds, Chicheley Hall, Chicheley is one of the most popular wedding venues in Milton Keynes, and regarded as "one of the top historic wedding venues in the country."
This Grade I listed building is complemented by the extensive gardens that can accommodate marquees for up to 600 guests. Licensed for civil ceremonies, the Main House and its bar, sitting room, and dining room provides the ideal venue for intimate and exclusive wedding receptions.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinator, Siobhan - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies of up to 100 guests
- Our Main House can hold up to 80 guests for civil ceremony & wedding breakfast and 150 evening guests.
- Our Wolfson suite can accommodate 100 guests for the civil ceremony & wedding breakfast and 150 evening guests.
- 48 bedrooms on site; 14 premium rooms are included in the Main House wedding package
- Large sweeping staircase in the Main House, ideal for an impressive entrance.
- Beautiful sculptured gardens, perfect for wedding photographs.