A beautiful wedding venue in Buckinghamshire
Imagine a wedding day set amidst rolling countryside. Where spaces effortlessly blend modern elegance with majestic original features. Rich with heritage, De Vere Latimer Estate has a wealth of stories to tell and creates a wonderful setting for a wedding day like no other.
In the historic mansion, discover the elegantly refurbished Cavendish Suite. Seamlessly blending modern décor with Victorian architecture, this room is licensed for civil ceremonies and provides the backdrop to your entire day. With its own bar and with large glass doors that open straight onto the grounds, the suite is tailor-made for celebrations.
With stylish guest bedrooms, delicious wedding menus curated by our executive chef, and a dedicated wedding team, we’ll ensure every detail is cared for to create an unforgettable day.
To get in touch, arrange an informal tour of the venue, or to have a chat about your wedding plans, please send an email to our wedding co-ordinators, Lydia and Jo - or complete the enquiry form below.
Wedding Open Day
Join us to experience De Vere Latimer Estate all dressed up in its wedding finery. It's the perfect opportunity to explore the hotel and grounds and discuss your plans for your big day with our dedicated team of wedding coordinators.
In addition, you'll be able to meet a selection of our trusted wedding suppliers, pick up a unique goodie bag - and all while you enjoy complimentary drinks and canapés.
The event is free to attend - no need to book. Sunday 27th October 2019, 11am - 3pm.
At a glance
- Set in the Buckinghamshire countryside, yet just 10 minutes from Junction 18 of the M25 and a 5 minute drive to the Metropolitan line into central London, making it ideal for bringing together your guests.
- Our wonderful Cavendish Suite makes the ideal backdrop to celebrations of up to 200 guests.
- Fully licensed for civil ceremonies in rural Buckinghamshire.
- Discover beautifully manicured grounds with views across Chess Valley – perfect for wedding photographs.
- A dedicated wedding team here to help every step of the way; from your first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Exclusive and delicious wedding menus crafted by our Executive Chef.