A picturesque wedding venue in the Cotswolds
Set in miles of Cotswolds countryside and more than 150 lakes, De Vere Cotswold Water Park creates a backdrop for a wedding day like no other.
Our 7 unique wedding spaces are fully licensed for civil ceremonies with a choice of suites for both large and smaller weddings. Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto the lake, an adjoining bar, and outdoor terrace area feature in the bright and spacious Kingfisher Suite. The Whimbrel Marquee offers a truly unique space with a full glass frontage to maximise the views and can be adjoined to the Kingfisher suite to create an impressive collective room. Whereas the Starling Suite is perfect for smaller weddings; light and airy with floor-to-ceiling windows and beautiful lake views.
Delicious wedding breakfasts curated by our Executive Chef, luxury overnight accommodation, and the expertise of our experienced wedding coordinators; we’ll ensure every detail is cared for to create an unforgettable day.
To get in touch please send an email to our wedding co-ordinator, Stacey - or complete the enquiry form below
At a glance
- Set among endless lakes and peaceful grounds, with the rolling hills of the Cotswolds beyond - perfect for wedding photographs.
- A collection of wonderful suites with panoramic views of our lake.
- Ideal for wedding celebrations from 2 to 500 guests.
- 7 contemporary lakeside spaces are licensed for civil ceremonies in the Cotswolds.
- A dedicated wedding team here to help every step of the way; from your first enquiry to the big day itself.
- Exclusive and delicious wedding menus crafted by our Executive Chef.
- Located in the beautiful Cotswold Water Park, just 5 miles from Cirencester and 20 minutes from J15 of the M4 and J11a of the M5, making it ideal for bringing together your guests.