Meeting & event space in Gloucestershire
Just 20 minutes from J15 of the M4 and J11a of the M5 with Heathrow airport just 1 hour drive away; De Vere Cotswold Water Park has 21 flexible event spaces for conferences, meetings and training.
The Mallard and Kingfisher Suites are our largest spaces accommodating up to 400 and 370 guests respectively. These light-filled rooms feature impressive floor-to-ceiling windows and lakeside private decking; to set the tone for a memorable event. Or discover interiors carefully designed to complement the natural landscape in the Teal Room. An ideal setting for smaller meetings with its own private lounge and balcony overlooking the lake.
Each space also offers intuitive, smart technology, high-speed Wi-Fi and an experienced team here to help.
Whilst outside, our grounds offer a wealth of opportunities for teambuilding both on the water and dry land including wakeboarding or dragon boat racing.
De Vere Cotswold Water Park has achieved IACC certification, joining a global community of passionate people and companies delivering exceptional meeting experiences. Being members of this elite group means we are committed to demonstrating our mission to drive innovation and to always meet the high standards of excellence expected of us.
At a glance
- Situated in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, just 5 miles from Cirencester, 20 minutes from J15 of the M4 and J11a of the M5 with Heathrow airport just 1 hour drive away.
- Free, full coverage, superfast Wi-Fi throughout with a maximum bandwidth of 1Gb available.
- Intuitive, smart technology with dedicated in-house tech savvy support.
- Dedicated conference host on hand throughout to help with the event.
- Nutritionist approved food for wellness and a healthy body & mind.
- Smart Space is a meeting & event service like no other; made up of 9 features to create unforgettable events - every time.
- Showtime Rewards offers free cinema tickets for enquiries, plus collect points to redeem on gift cards and more.